SE Tool v1.12 Software Update
From 25th October, 2011
In this update we've made following changes:
- Added altbypass support for XperiaTM Arc S, full support for phones with 8255T chipset.
- Added resurrection support for S1 Qualcomm-based phones with totally damaged security zone.
7227,8250-based phones require special UART cables (pinout included), however it is highly recommended to use special GPG cables.
8x55-based phones do not require any special cables.
- As a side effect, IMEI change is possible now for S1 Qualcomm-based phones.
For 7227,8250-based phones you'll need to select COM as interface, options are: signed mode, altbypass mode, do full unlock, allow to change IMEI while unlocking the phone, use testpoints (GND type).
For 8x50-based phones you'll need to select USB as interface, options are: signed mode, altbypass mode, do full unlock, allow to change IMEI while unlocking the phone.
- Cost of IMEI change – 5 credits. Please note that if you change IMEI, phone will need to be unlocked, so add another 5 credits for unlock procedure. If you have already calculated signature for IMEI, then you can save 5 credits since your phone doesn't need to be unlocked.
- Added few new models to the list of supported phones.
- Fixed minor bugs and made some small improvements.