LGTool Server Credits are designed to service, decode and repair most of GSM and CDMA LG, HTC, Motorola, Alcatel, BlackBerry, ZTE, Sony Ericsson and other phones, from the simplest models to the top-level smartphones and tablets *.
Please note that you'll need to have LGtool Remote Services Activation and active and registered SE Tool Smart-Card in order to use LGTool Online Services.
Important notes for resellers
- BlackBerry 8520, 8530, 9000, 9100, 9105, 9300, 9330, 9500, 9520, 9530,
9550, 9630, 9650, 9670, 9700, 9780, 9800, 9810, 9850, 9860, 9900,
9930, 9790, 9220, 9315, 9320, 9380, 9360
- Repair LCD
- Repair QWERTY
- Repair Camera
- Repair Red Blink
- Repair "Stuck at loading"
- Repair IMEI
- Repair MEID
- Remove Brand (debranding)
- LG E420, E425, E425C, E425F, E430, E430GO, E431G, E435, E435K
- LG SU660, SU880, P990, P990H, P990HN
- Added Flash Cp-Firmware in download mode
LGTool Server Credits - Consumption Policy
||10 free credits daily for each card
Minimum order 100 credits
||6 free credits
||4 free credits
||2 free credit
||0 credits (Unlimited)
Download LGTool Registration Manual
Please note that you should provide us your SE Tool smart-card's serial number while placing the order.
If you're an LGTool reseller, you're eligible to resell LGTool server credits.
Notes for resellers
Even in case if you have purchased some credits from us you will see that there are no credits in your account (check "My credits tab"). If you want to decode some phones in paid remote service area you should "sell" credits to yourself. Do it in a regular way and after the transfer procedure you will see that credits have become available.
Each reseller card has two accounts: "working" and "selling". If you sell credits to regular users they automatically get it to their working account, because they do not have a selling one. But if you sell to resellers, credits go to selling account and should be transferred.
* Developer provides support only for those phones which are on the list of supported. Not all servicing features can be applied to some supported models, due to difference of hardware / software versions. Complete list of supported models you can find on the official product page, or on the GSM forum.
Detailed information on the further use of the digital product will be sent to your email, specified during registration, when we confirm your payment and process your order.